Friday, July 22, 2011

I realized that we have not updated in a while. But we are now chasing around a toddler who can unlock my phone, reach the keyboard of my computer, and climb on chairs which can get him pretty much anywhere. So I took a video that updates a lot of his growing.

He is walking all the time. He doesn't need to pull up anymore. He repeats sounds and words. He can throw a ball.... kind of. He problem solves and loves to be active. He still loves to be with me and I will take every moment I can get. He is so happy and we can tell he is developing great!

Notice that when he crawls under the high chair, it is the most direct route, but not easiest. There is room for him to walk behind the chair, he just loves being adventurous. We love that about him! (As you can see, we are in the middle of a huge heat wave here. Too hot to even go outside. Yeesh.)

No comments: