Friday, February 25, 2011

Catchup

Adjusting. We are adjusting. We are loving it, but it is not easy. It is not difficult with such a great kid and such great bonding, but it is not easy. So I am behind on blogging ... again ... and I really want to make some promise to blog every xx days or put up a video every xxxxx.... but I can't do that. I just have to take things one day at a time. So I am going to catch you up on some fun times and momentous occasions with some videos over the next few days.

First, and important step - er - well, crawl. The first crawl. Zain started crawling at six and a half months on November 19 while we were visiting him at the HOH. (Sidenote: he got sick about two hours later...) He was "scooting" before this, but never up with is stomach not on the floor. We were still calling him Sato at the time and he just LOVED Erik's phone. He crawled once and we grabbed our camera and got his second official crawl on video: